Cheap Grace

Is there such a thing as Cheap Grace?

Cheap Grace is Worse than no Grace at All.

Here's how I look at my 'cheap grace is worse than no grace at all' comment. An atheist (no grace) is easier to understand than a hypocritical Christian who picks over the Bible (cheap grace) and here's why.... I know what an atheist stands for, it is absolutely clear.

A 'church on Sunday Bible buffet connoisseur' stands on shaky ground... what they stand for is unclear and wishy washy. That's what I think of when I think of 'cheap grace' and don't even get me started on those who point out the wrongs of others while avoiding the mirror. I am a failure. God knows this and so do I; but I admit it and work on it and spend time with others who also admit it. That’s my story. That’s who I am.

Comments